Pro Production Experience
Pro Production Experience£749.00 Buy now
Our Pro Production Experience includes everything you need to create a fully professional broadcast quality recording.
An invaluable insight into creating a broadcast standard music production. This is a great package for singers and songwriters.
The cost for an artist to put this kind of production together, without the video or a producer, would normally cost well upwards of £1500 depending on the complexity of the song.
Because of the prohibitive costs of doing this, most budding songwriters don’t get to find out how their original ideas will work with a full professional band arrangement and radio ready production.
Included is a HD video performance using multi angles along with professional video editing using Final Cut Pro.
This package represents extremely good value for the serious artist, as it includes studio time and the expertise and assistance of an experienced music producer who is with you every step of the way to ensure a great sounding result. Musical accompaniment is also included if required, along with a multi angle video of a studio performance along with many Free extras!
We can also advise how you can get your professionally produced track on sale on Itunes and all digital platforms as well as streaming on platforms like Spotify.
Exactly what’s Included In Our Pro Production Experience.
- 10 hours in the studio (this can be split into 2 x 5 hour sessions if required).
- A Multi Angle Studio Video Performance. Includes an extra 6 hours editing time on top of your studio session time.
- Your film files Mp4, MOV & DVD files ready for uploading to chosen platforms
- Mastered WAV, AIFF, Mp3 audio files of your material.
- Studio Producer to guide you through the process and ensure broadcast quality production.
- Session instruments/Musical Accompaniment (if required) – Bass, Guitars, Keyboards, Drums & Backing Vocals
- Photo session
- Includes 3 extra participants
- An attractive personalised gift voucher can be supplied in a gold envelope to the recipient of your choice if this experience is a gift for someone
- Valid for 12 months
Working on the arrangement of the song is the first step to making a great record. Discover how your song can be transformed into the best version of itself by utilising the most effective recording techniques available. You can hear some extracts of productions we have worked on in our state of the art creative studio on the audio player on this page. Each song is different and a unique approach is necessary depending on the length and complexity of the material. By the end of the sessions you will be empowered to go forward with your ideas and hopefully begin producing your own material armed with the knowledge gained from this valuable experience.
Working with experienced award winning producer and musician Iain McKinna, a song can be developed into a full band sound. Iain has worked with hundreds of songwriters and has worked for most major and well known Indie labels. He has been in the music business since starting Southside Studios in 1976 and has experienced first hand the development of technology from basic tape recorders to Midi and digital recording techniques.